Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cleaning Caddy How To


With one of my new years resolutions, to be on top of the household cleaning, starting these past few days, I found it very beneficial to create a cleaning caddy.
The purpose of this caddy was to have all the items that I use in every room of the house in one easy place so I can just grab it and go. 
It is very easy and a great way to keep myself motivated in completing my cleaning fast. 

This is the end result of my caddy. 
I purchased this caddy months back and it was previously used for different storage, but works very well for these items. 
This caddy was bought from Giant Tiger for $3.00. 
I have recently saw similar caddies from Walmart ranging in price from $2.00 - $4.00.
I suggest looking at both Walmart, and Giant Tiger for similar items. 

What's In Your Caddy? 
  • Sponges 
  • Rags 
  • Roll Of Paper Towels 
  • Trash Bags (Small Ones For Small Trash Cans) 
  • Plastic Brush 
  • All Purpose Cleaner 
  • Dry Swiffer Cloths 
  • Duster 
  • Air Freshener 
  • Rubber Gloves (Not Pictured) 
These are all items that I have found I use in majority of the rooms in my house on a regular basis. It was such a pain to cart them around individually from room to room, but now it is super easy and convenient. 
Of course there are other cleaners that I use when cleaning specific rooms, such as toilet bowl cleaner, but I find that items like this are best kept in their specific room. 
I also keep glass and window cleaner under my kitchen sink because the bottle is large and doesn't fit into my caddy. 
 Keep in mind that these caddies can be set up for every families individual needs. There may be some things you add to your caddy and other things that you find you don't use enough to keep in them. Set up your caddy for you. Hey, you are the one doing the cleaning right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment