Delicious, cheesy goodness!
- 3 cups of macaroni noodles
- 4 tbl butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cans of carnation milk
- 2 - 3 cups of grated cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 3 cups uncooked pasta. Cook until al dante.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add butter and toss to coat.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together eggs, milk, carnation milk, and seasonings. Also grate your cheese.
- Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 of the cooked pasta to the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese to cover pasta.
- Add another layer of pasta, then cheese until pasta is gone. Should be about 3 layers.
- I recommend adding more cheese on the top then within the layers.
- Evenly pour the liquid mixture over the macaroni
- Pop in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Wait 10 - 15 minutes for it to set before serving.
|Finished Macaroni & Cheese|