Who doesn't LOVE pancakes?!
We sure do!
Here is the recipe I use for the perfect pancake mix.
I make this recipe in bulk so I always have it on hand.
* I make 1/2 of this mix *
- 8 cups of flour
- 2 cups of dry milk (found in the bulk store)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of salt
~ Combine Together and Store In Canister ~
- 2 cups of mix
- 1 & 3/4 cup of water or milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Hubby opts for chocolate chips and I go with plain!