What's better than a nice cup of creamy delicious hot chocolate on a cold day?
We love hot chocolate in our house and it seemed like we were always buying it. It retailed for about $3.49 for 10 packets. I knew I could make it cheaper.
Think about it.
All the ingredients for hot chocolate mix are probably already in your baking cupboard.
Check out my easy, delicious recipe and stop over paying for chocolatey goodness!
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups of dry powdered milk
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
What To Do ;
- Put all ingredients in the food processor and pulse a couple of times to combine and cut up the chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container
- 3 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix per 1 cup of hot milk.
- Stir to combine