Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Back!!

 
 
J is home from the hospital and things are finally starting to get back to normal around here. Well as normal as they can be! ;p
 
Now because a large majority of March was messed up in our meal plan, there is going to be a lot of over lap into April.
When J is in the hospital it is usually easier to just have cereal or toast for dinner. And even sometimes I eat dinner with him.
So because of this there isn't going to be an April meal plan posted.
Instead we are going to spend the month eating the meals we were suppose to eat last month that we already have all the ingredients for.
I will be posting the recipes I planned on posting last month.
And things should be going back to normal for May.
Sorry about the confusion and delays for everything.
I know everyone was excited for Aprils meal plan!
I already had emails asking why it wasn't posted!
You guys are awesome!!
 
Remember if you want to email me you totally can!


No comments:

Post a Comment