Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello There

Welcome Summer 2013! 


There are so many things I want to accomplish this summer! 
One includes blogging more! 
I know I have been MIA lately, but J has spent the last 7 weeks in the hospital and it doesn't look like he will be getting out in the near future. 
So my days have been completely thrown off my regular schedule, and my meals are basically hospital cafeteria food, cereal or toast. Only good thing that comes out of the situation is the much less being spent on groceries when it is just me. 
 
I have a bunch of posts banked that I am waiting to share with you until I an fully commit my time and energy to the blog. I just wanted to pop on and say happy summer and let everyone know what is going on. 
 
 
What are your plans for this amazing summer 2013?
 
 
Email me with any questions ; frugalandthrifty@hotmail.com
I always love to hear from all of you! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment