Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ant Killer Spray


Lately, I have noticed a big ant problem around our dog dishes lately. I have tried every home remedy I could think of to get rid of them. I refused to buy any ant poison because I don't want to spray that stuff when we have pets. 
I finally came up with a combination of three ingredients that I already had, and I bet you have too. They are common household items and when combined together they create a great ant spray that works wonders! 

INGREDIENTS ; 
- Hydrogen Peroxide 
- Mouth Wash 
- Dawn Dish Soap 

I mixed a tablespoon on each in a spray bottle and swirled it. Don't add any water. 
Generously spray the area and leave fore 10 - 15 minutes. 
Wipe the spray and ants up after letting it sit. 
I recommend washing your floor afterwards.

Ew.
This stuff worked so great! I am very pleased to say that since doing this 3 days ago we haven't had any more ants! Hip hip horray!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    Ant treatment Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I Could Help!
      ~ Frugal & thrifty

      Delete
  2. I tried this yesterday and it definitely kills the ants. BUT I woke up this morning and had more than I had yesterday. Could I have made the solution wrong? Or do you have a recommendation for keeping them away?

    Thanks!

    hammesweethamme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please keep in mind that this is a home remedy only and what worked in my situation might not completely work in yours. If you have a constant ant problem I suggest getting traps or some type of raid. It sounds like your any problem was much bigger then mine.

      Delete
  3. Not sure if my last comment went through....Is it safe to use around outside plants? I've got a lot of ants outside and I would like to get rid of them before they come inside, but I don't want to harm the plants since I am only renting!! Thanks a bunch in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great info! I recently across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    pest control san antonio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post . It helped me a lot. I also get some decent idea to make money from your post. I wish I myself can generate some good income fast
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find Residential & Commercial Pest Control Services in Abu Dhabi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great post, Really I found great information.
    Pest Control Ants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and amazing post,and where it provides useful information about pest control ants. Pest Control in Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pest Control / extermination in Kansas City is no match for our exclusive TermaPest Program. We identify the unique biology, behavior and characteristics of your home’s pest invaders.

    ReplyDelete