Sunday, January 6, 2013

Make Up Brush Holder

If you're anything like me, your make-up is in every room of the house scattered everywhere. 
I wanted to make a place specific for my make up brushes that would look nice enough 
that it would be able to sit on the bathroom counter. 
I think I found a happy medium with this organizer. 

I choose blue decorative sand so it would match the decor of our bathroom. 
I already had the candle holder on hand, but I saw similar ones at my local dollar store for $2.00. I also purchased the decorative sand for $1.25. I only used about a third of it, leaving leftovers for other projects.

Simply wash out your candle holder if it has been used and dry it completely. 
Pour your sand or vase filler into your holder, adding as much or as little as you want. 
You basically want enough to hold the weight of your brushes. 

The Finished Product.
I love the way this looks on our counter. Its simple, and cute. You can use your brushed then put them right back with no worries. 
This holder turned out so well that I am thinking of making a similar one for all my lip glosses! 
Photos to come when they are made!

No comments:

Post a Comment